UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Program
- Investment Type: Investment
- Bedrooms: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK Visa program
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK Visa program requirements in more detail and what the next steps are: -
- Complete and return attached application from.
- Copy passport.
- Proof of address.
- Proof and source of funds.
- CRB Checks.
Key Points for this Entrepreneur UK Visa program: -
- The client will have to purchase 8 Airport Parking Spaces that will be fully managed for them.
- The client can purchase an established business which we have a wide selection of such as: Hotels, Care Homes, Sandwich Bars, Coffee Shops etc.
- A SPV UK Limited Company will be formed for this purchase which the client will own and act as Company Director.
- The developer (Aston Darby) have agreed to buy-back the Airport Parking Spaces on the 5th year for £25,000 each or £200,000 for 8.
- The legal costs are £20,000 paid in advance.
- There are no maintenance fees to pay whatsoever.
- The client will receive a fixed return of 11% per annum on their investment guaranteed for two-years thereafter offering projected returns of 12% per annum.
- The revenue will be used to pay the salaries of 2 employees as requested.
- The whole application will be handled by a Solicitor based in London.
Brand New Start-up Businesses
Clients can setup a brand-new business to qualify for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK Visa program however the Business would have to approved by the Governing Board for the Program. The benefit of buying into either a pre-approved business or an established business is clients have a proven track record of performance for the program therefore less risk.
You shall be allowed residency for an initial period of 3 years, provided that
- the £200,000 has been invested in the business
- the company has created at least 2 full time jobs for British citizens, EEA or settled workers
- still registered as Director of a business
- active director during the visa
You will qualify for a two-year extension, and subsequently settlement (‘indefinite leave to remain’) after a total period of 5 years in the UK.
(Where the business has either (i) achieved a turnover of at least £5 million over a three-year period or (ii) created at least 10 full time jobs for British citizens, EEA or settled workers, you will be eligible for settlement after a reduced period of 3 years.)
Dependants can come with the main applicant, provided that a genuine relationship can be evidenced (birth, marriage certificates etc.) and maintenance of at least £1890 is covered for each dependant.
- children under 18
If you wish to apply for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK Visa program, please follow the above steps.