UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Program
- Investment Type: Investment
- Bedrooms: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK Visa program
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK Visa program requirements in more detail and what the next steps are: -
- Complete and return attached application
- Proof of
- Proof and source of
- CRB checks
Key Points for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK Visa program: -
- The client will invest the sum of £200,000 GBP into an established business.
- The business was established in 2013.
- The investment is for five-years.
- The investment of £200,000 will be repaid in full on the fifth-year.
- The client will receive a fixed income of £72,000 per annum for five-years.
- The income is paid monthly.
- The income generated is Tax Free.
- No management fees to pay.
- No legal costs to pay for the Tier 1 Program.
- There are no maintenance fees to pay whatsoever.
- The revenue will be used to pay the salaries of 2 employees as requested.
- The whole application will be handled by an Immigration Lawyer based in London.
You shall be allowed residency for an initial period of 3 years, provided that
- the £200,000 has been invested in the business
- the company has created at least 2 full time jobs for British citizens, EEA or settled workers
- still registered as Director of a business
- active director during the visa
- The client must spend at least six-months per year in the UK.
You will qualify for a two-year extension, and subsequently settlement (‘indefinite leave to remain in the UK’) after a total period of 5 years in the UK.