Airport Carpark Investment Glasgow Offering 22% Per Annum
- Investment Type: Investment
- Bedrooms: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
Airport Parking Investment at Glasgow
- Projected returns on investment including buyback option 22% per annum
- Leasehold: 175 years
- Hands off fully-managed hassle-free investment
- No maintenance costs, No Bills and No hassle
- 100% ownership, shown on the registers of Scotland
- Each parking space is discounted off the RICS valuation – showing a 17.4% discount
- Clear exit strategy in year 5- 100% buyback
- 125% buyback option in year 10
- Facilities include Full 24 hr CCTV, Free Electric Vehicle Charging Bays and Automatic number plate recognition cameras
Glasgow Airport Car Park is a wonderful car park investment opportunity in Glasgow Airport offering a massive guaranteed NET return for 3 years.
Currently at 80% capacity from January through to December, the car park is in high demand. Due to the busy nature of its location, Glasgow Airport's carpark offers automatic number plate recognition cameras, free electric vehicle charging bays, wide access parking spaces, flat tyre & battery assistance and 24-hour CCTV for thorough security.
Located in Scotland's busiest Airport, this investment opportunity allows investors to financially gain from the lack of public transport near Glasgow Airport.
Glasgow Airport Carpark offers guaranteed returns for 3 years.
Why invest in commercial property?
A carpark space comes with no running costs and no need to find tenants. As the Glasgow airport car park is currently operational, investors can enjoy immediate income with no development risk.
In light of Brexit, corporate travel budgets are higher than ever.
Why invest in Glasgow?
Glasgow Airport outperformed all other UK airports and reported its busiest April in 2017 after more than 786,000 passengers travelled through its doors. The increase in international traffic ensured the airport was able to record its 50th consecutive month of growth.
Glasgow Airport is injecting £300 million to expand its runway, create a new terminal and rail link. This means by 2026 at least 28,000 new car parking spaces would be needed.
For further details call 0044-1566777232 or 0044-7435969456