UK Care Home Investment - Shanklin Community Living, Isle Of Wight
- Investment Type: Investment
- Bedrooms: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
Operational UK Care Home investment opportunity: Shanklin Community Living, Isle of Wight
Care studio purchase and rental income
Occupying an ideal location in the popular seaside resort of Shanklin, Isle of Wight, this 32-bed property.
The latest addition to our portfolio is located between the resort’s sandy beach and Shanklin Old Village, which is famed for its thatched roofs and tea shops.
The property has three floors of accommodation with spacious communal areas to the ground floor and a further two floors of bedrooms, many with sunny, balcony views towards the sea and Shanklin beach.
As well as a population of 140,000 the Isle of Wight attracts over 1m visitors per year, and is very popular with the 65+ age group, who enjoy the dramatic coastline which stretches for 60 miles and ranges from stunning cliff tops to award-winning beaches, such as Shanklin.
The Care Home investment opportunity:
A simple three-step process
Purchase a specialist care studio
- Investor-discounted prices from £85,450
- Reserve for £2,000 per care studio
- Closing fees held with UK lawyers until completion (within 6-8 weeks of reservation)
Sit back and enjoy a hassle-free investment
- Receive rental income from the occupied care studio, paid monthly into your chosen bank account...
- Choose a managed service provider to manage your studio and ensure a regular monthly return
- All studios are within 5-star luxury facilities with care provided by an experienced CQC-regulated operator
Enjoy continuing returns through buy-back
- Guaranteed 110% buy-back in Year 5 and 125% in Year 10
- The opportunity to purchase further care studios within our development portfolio, ensuring a continuing ROI
Option 1: Investor as Landlord
Receive rental income based on room occupancy
You purchase a care studio at a 30 discount for: £85,400
(and receive your rental income based on its full market price of £122,000)
You receive an annual rental income of up to1: £12,200
(Monthly payment = £1,016.67) Including a developer’s cash-back of £2,562 on purchase completion