Liverpool Care Home Property Investment Opportunity Offering Immediate 8-10% NET Returns With Multiple Exit Strategies
- Investment Type: Investment
- Bedrooms: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
Abbey Lawn Care Home, a superb operational care home in Liverpool with 94% occupancy figures yielding a minimum 8% NET return and an eventual rise to 10% NET returns. Rooms are available from £69,999 and multiple exit strategies at increasing rates are available to exercise during ownership.
Situated in a statuesque building in close proximity to Liverpool Football Club’s famous Anfield Stadium, Abbey Lawn Care Home is a care home catering to a wide variety of ailments, ranging from Downs Syndrome to Parkinson’s Disease. Combining efficient care from experienced staff with a comfortable environment, this ethical investment opportunity offers 8-10% NET yields per annum indefinitely for units priced from £69,999.
- Prices from £69,999
- 8-10% NET yield per annum indefinitely
- Optional buybacks at year 3,5,9,15 and 20
- Ethical investment: specialist services for conditions including Epilepsy, Visual Impairment, Spina Bifida and Cerebral Palsy
- Hands off investment
- No maintenance and ground rent
- Immediate return on investment
- Facilities include wheelchair access, gardens and physiotherapy.
- 61 suites including 12 en-suite rooms.
Abbey Lawn Care Home
Abbey Lawn Care Home is a fantastic opportunity to invest in an ethical property with a medium to long-term investment. Run by a registered manager, this investment consists of 61 rooms offering residential and nursing home to care for most care requirements including dementia, sensory impairments and physical disabilities.