RESALE APARTMENT IN SIDE

This is a fantastic high quality FULLY FURNISHED 3 Bedroom Apartment – READY TO MOVE IN ! The Apartment is located on a fabulous complex on a unique green-field site with magnificent unobstructed views of the Taurus Mountains. Surrounded by unspoilt countryside, the development is only 5 minutes from the resort of Side Kumkoy, with its lively restaurants, entertainment and excellent beach. Imagine a luxurious residential complex in a quiet rural location with stunning mountain…

read more..


This is a fantastic high quality FULLY FURNISHED 3 Bedroom Apartment – READY TO MOVE IN !

The Apartment is located on a fabulous complex on a unique green-field site with magnificent unobstructed views of the Taurus Mountains. Surrounded by unspoilt countryside, the development is only 5 minutes from the resort of Side Kumkoy, with its lively restaurants, entertainment and excellent beach.

Imagine a luxurious residential complex in a quiet rural location with stunning mountain views and peacefully pine forests. Imagine a place where you can unwind in natural surroundings, while enjoying fantastic leisure facilities and amenities. Imagine all this just a short drive from the beaches, restaurants, entertainment and golf courses. What you are dreaming of is Spring, a unique and innovative residential complex that has been created in a stunning location in the hills 3 km from Side.

This landmark development has a total of 126 units scattered over an area of 17,680 m sup2;. Local planning regulations limit the building density to only 20%, leaving plenty of space for delightful gardens and communal areas.
This 3 bedroom luxury apartment is situated in probably the best location on the development. Ground floor overlooking open space and the Taurus mountains to the rear.

The development has the facilities of a hotel, and the apartment has the comforts of your own private home.

The complex has been created to provide a wealth of communal facilities and amenities, allowing you to enjoy your home as if it were a five-star luxury hotel. The fantastic range of site facilities include two outdoor pools, an indoor pool, gym, sauna, children rsquo;s play area, cafe, tennis court, table tennis, amphitheatre, 24-hour-security, shuttle bus etc.

The Apartments have been constructed with considerable care and attention to detail.

Kitchen and appliances quot;Siemens or Beko quot;

Contemporary design cupboards and stylish chrome handles

Stainless steel built-in oven, extractor and hob (Siemens)

Fridge-freezer and a washing machine behind a cupboard (Siemens)

High quality granite work surfaces and up stand

Stainless steel sink (Franke)

Chrome mono block mixer tap

The aesthetics is enriched by a beautiful suspended ceiling and modern down lights in the kitchen

Apartments in general

Smooth plaster ceilings with moulding

Air conditioning units (can be switched to hot or cold)

Gypsum plaster finishing and smooth plastic paint on interior walls

High quality marble window and balcony sills

Aluminium-glass balcony railings and banisters

Smoke detectors and an energy saver system

Built-in Wardrobes

Lacquered white colour internal doors with moulded panels

Quality tiles cover all the floors quot;Vitra quot;

Front doors are brown lacquered reinforced steel doors

Exteriors

PVC double glazed windows

Integrated PVC shutters

All roofs have insulating cladding, sealing and heat insulation (All details and materials from quot;Braas quot;)

The front door is a brown lacquered reinforced steel door

Outside walls are painted with long-life texture coating. quot;Kale colour quot;

Communal satellite

Bathrooms

Wall hung luxurious vanity units with sleek white designer sanitary ware from quot;Vitra ldquo; ,Wall hung WC quot;Vitra quot;

Quality tempered glass built-in showers with aluminium frames from quot;Huppe quot;

Chrome accessories and mixer taps from quot;Vitra quot;

Ceramic floor and wall tiling from quot;Vitra quot;

Hot water supply through energy-efficient electrical heating

Facilities in the complex

Outdoor communal swimming pool and children rsquo;s pool

Heated indoors swimming pool

Housekeeper and 24-hour security

Fitness centre, tennis court, parking spaces

Sauna, cafe, children rsquo;s play ground

Wireless internet access in the cafeteria.

Water tank and pump (for optimum water pressure)

Complex surrounded by a wall and an iron fence and entrance made possible through the security checkpoint

The garden (Automatic garden sprinkler system)
The beautifully tended garden area has Mediterranean plants and mature palm trees, very attractive lawned areas, and well-lit garden paths.

A very pleasant living environment is granted by the superb 20 % building permission, which leaves 80%, namely 14,000 m sup2; for professionally landscaped and carefully maintained gardens.

PRICED AT A FANTASTIC euro;98,000 for a quick sale !

Area Side Year 2008
Rooms 3+1 to Beach 5 mins
Size  90 sqm to Centre 5 mins

This is a fantastic high quality FULLY FURNISHED 3 Bedroom Apartment – READY TO MOVE IN !

The Apartment is located on a fabulous complex on a unique green-field site with magnificent unobstructed views of the Taurus Mountains. Surrounded by unspoilt countryside, the development is only 5 minutes from the resort of Side Kumkoy, with its lively restaurants, entertainment and excellent beach.

Imagine a luxurious residential complex in a quiet rural location with stunning mountain views and peacefully pine forests. Imagine a place where you can unwind in natural surroundings, while enjoying fantastic leisure facilities and amenities. Imagine all this just a short drive from the beaches, restaurants, entertainment and golf courses. What you are dreaming of is Spring, a unique and innovative residential complex that has been created in a stunning location in the hills 3 km from Side.

This landmark development has a total of 126 units scattered over an area of 17,680 m sup2;. Local planning regulations limit the building density to only 20%, leaving plenty of space for delightful gardens and communal areas.
This 3 bedroom luxury apartment is situated in probably the best location on the development. Ground floor overlooking open space and the Taurus mountains to the rear.

The development has the facilities of a hotel, and the apartment has the comforts of your own private home.

The complex has been created to provide a wealth of communal facilities and amenities, allowing you to enjoy your home as if it were a five-star luxury hotel. The fantastic range of site facilities include two outdoor pools, an indoor pool, gym, sauna, children rsquo;s play area, cafe, tennis court, table tennis, amphitheatre, 24-hour-security, shuttle bus etc.

The Apartments have been constructed with considerable care and attention to detail.

Kitchen and appliances quot;Siemens or Beko quot;

Contemporary design cupboards and stylish chrome handles

Stainless steel built-in oven, extractor and hob (Siemens)

Fridge-freezer and a washing machine behind a cupboard (Siemens)

High quality granite work surfaces and up stand

Stainless steel sink (Franke)

Chrome mono block mixer tap

The aesthetics is enriched by a beautiful suspended ceiling and modern down lights in the kitchen

Apartments in general

Smooth plaster ceilings with moulding

Air conditioning units (can be switched to hot or cold)

Gypsum plaster finishing and smooth plastic paint on interior walls

High quality marble window and balcony sills

Aluminium-glass balcony railings and banisters

Smoke detectors and an energy saver system

Built-in Wardrobes

Lacquered white colour internal doors with moulded panels

Quality tiles cover all the floors quot;Vitra quot;

Front doors are brown lacquered reinforced steel doors

Exteriors

PVC double glazed windows

Integrated PVC shutters

All roofs have insulating cladding, sealing and heat insulation (All details and materials from quot;Braas quot;)

The front door is a brown lacquered reinforced steel door

Outside walls are painted with long-life texture coating. quot;Kale colour quot;

Communal satellite

Bathrooms

Wall hung luxurious vanity units with sleek white designer sanitary ware from quot;Vitra ldquo; ,Wall hung WC quot;Vitra quot;

Quality tempered glass built-in showers with aluminium frames from quot;Huppe quot;

Chrome accessories and mixer taps from quot;Vitra quot;

Ceramic floor and wall tiling from quot;Vitra quot;

Hot water supply through energy-efficient electrical heating

Facilities in the complex

Outdoor communal swimming pool and children rsquo;s pool

Heated indoors swimming pool

Housekeeper and 24-hour security

Fitness centre, tennis court, parking spaces

Sauna, cafe, children rsquo;s play ground

Wireless internet access in the cafeteria.

Water tank and pump (for optimum water pressure)

Complex surrounded by a wall and an iron fence and entrance made possible through the security checkpoint

The garden (Automatic garden sprinkler system)
The beautifully tended garden area has Mediterranean plants and mature palm trees, very attractive lawned areas, and well-lit garden paths.

A very pleasant living environment is granted by the superb 20 % building permission, which leaves 80%, namely 14,000 m sup2; for professionally landscaped and carefully maintained gardens.

PRICED AT A FANTASTIC euro;98,000 for a quick sale !